To Technical Manual Project Index
90. Select the Oval Picture Box tool
. We will use it to draw the large reversed type chapter
number. This will be the last graphic element for our
B-Master B master page.
91. Shift-drag a circle anywhere on the page (or pasteboard).
92. Click Item > Content > None to make
it an empty box.
93. Enter 116.626 points each for the width and height
of the circle in the Measurements palette.
94. Switch to the the Item tool, and with the circle
still selected press Ctrl-C (Windows®)
or Cmd-C (Mac®) to copy it.
Then press Ctrl-V (Windows) or Cmd-V (Mac) to paste
a copy of it onto the page.
95. With the copy of the circle still selected enter
108.626 points each for the width and height of the
circle in the Measurements palette.
Here To Continue...