To Technical Manual Project Index
96. Click Item > Modify (or double-click
the mouse inside the new circle). In the dialog select
the "Frame" tab, then choose a 4 point width,
solid style and Gold color.
97. In the "Box" tab, select Maroon as the
color then click "OK".
98. Shift-click on the first circle to select both objects.
99. Click Item > Space/Align to bring up the
"Space/Align Items" dialog. Select an alignment
of zero space for both horizontal and vertical centers,
then click "OK".
100. Both circles will be concentric.
101. Press Ctrl-G (Windows®)
or Cmd-G (Mac®) to group them.
This makes it easy to reposition them.
Here To Continue...