83. Using the Item tool, select the header text box.
84. Press the "Delete" key to delete the box.
85. This master page is not part of the text chain by
default so it has to be manually linked. In the "New
Document" dialog (when the document was first created)
there was a check box for "Automatic Text Box".
When this is checked, the default master page will show
a connected chain icon in the upper left-hand corner
of the master page:
86. The "B-Master B" page was not part of
the text chain because it was made from a blank single
page. This document was setup with facing pages.
The B-Master B page has a broken chain icon:
87. There are three steps to link the text chain to
pages using this master page:
First click the Linking Tool
on the Tool Palette.
88. Next click the broken chain icon in the upper left-hand
corner of the B-Master B page. An animated dashed outline
will appear around the icon.
89. Then click the text box that is to be part of the
text chain. In this case it is the main (right-hand)
text box on the page. A heavy arrow will appear pointing
towards the text box from the chain icon indicating
that the text box is now linked.