76. Switch to B-Master B. Use either the Document palette
or the Go-To-Page pop-up menu:
77. This is a view of the B-Master B page. Because the
default margins for the document are 36 points all around,
we need to change the top and bottom margins again.
78. Click Page > Master Guides... to
bring up the Master guides dialog. As in an earlier
step, we want to change the top and bottom margins to
18 points. Click "OK" to save.
79. The new top and bottom margins will appear.
80. Next press Ctrl-V (Windows®)
or Cmd-V (Mac®) to paste a
copy of the A-Master A page objects onto the B-Master
81. Using the Item tool, drag the selected objects to
the upper left-hand corner until they snap. Again, take
care to move all the objects as a group
so they remain in the correct relationship to each other.
82. Check the Measurements palette to make sure the
x-coordinate is 36 points and the y-coordinate is 18
points. Again, you shouldn't have to enter data here
because "Snap to Guides" is active.