14. In the "Options" tab, there
shouldn't be any differences from the example shown
15. There isn't anything to display in the "Preview"
tab except that the printable area should go all the
way to the edges of the page icon (blue outline).
16. In my setup I didn't use any color profiles in the
"Printer" tab. Click "Print" when
17. At this point it will prompt you for a filename
and location for the PostScript® file. Give it a
name and click "OK".
18. Quark will display a status window while it
is printing the document.
19. At this point you can drag and drop the PRN file
onto the Distiller icon. Even if you exited Distiller,
the job options that were active when the program was
shut down will be in effect when the PDF file is generated.
Download The PDF Made From This Tutorial
1. First download and install the free Adobe
2. If you wish to view the PDF file
only, simply click on the link below 3. To download in Windows®:
Place mouse pointer on the link, then right
click the mouse.
For Internet Explorer®:
"Save Target As..." For Netscape®:
"Save Link as..." then
save it to disk
4. To download in Mac®:
Hold the mouse button down for a second or
Control + Click and a pop up window will appear.
For Internet Explorer: "Download Link
to Disk" For Netscape: "Save this Link as..." then save it to disk.