To Technical Manual Project Index
108. In the measurements Palette click the button shown
for center alignment...
109. then enter 108.626 points for both the width and
height of the text box.
110. Next click Item > Space/Align. In the dialog
choose zero space between both horizontal and vertical
centers and click "OK".
111. The text box should now be centered over the colored
circles. We could have used "Space/Align" on
all three objects before, but we still have to tinker
with the text box a bit. Doing it separately gives us
a little more flexibility. Either way would have been
all right, though.
112. Shift-click the circles group with the Item tool.
Then press Ctrl-G (Windows®)
or Cmd-G (Mac®) to group them.
You can make groups within groups in Quark. We just
protected the first group as soon as we finished it.
113. Drag the new group to the upper right-hand corner
of the page.
Here To Continue...