64. Next press Ctrl-V (Windows®)
or Cmd-V (Mac®) to paste a
copy of the left master page objects onto the right
65. Using the Item tool, drag the selected objects into
the upper left-hand corner until they snap to the margin
Should any of the parts of a multiple selection
become deselected by accident, delete them and re-paste.
This is where you have to be careful not to mis-position
objects. In a complex layout it is easy to mess
it up - especially where trapping is involved.
66. Check the Measurements palette to make sure the x-coordinate
is 36 points and the y-coordinate is 18 points. You shouldn't
have to enter data here because "Snap to Guides"
67. Select the content tool and click anywhere in the
header text box.
68. Click the right-alignment button in the measurements
header text is now right-aligned.
70 Similarly, click anywhere in the footer text box and
repeat the above step to right-align the footer.
This example is a good reason to make column-width
text boxes. You can quickly create left, center
or right alignment without repositioning the text