51. Select the footer text box with the Item tool.
52. Enter a y-coordinate of 754.92 points in the Measurements
53. Select the Orthogonal Line tool.
54. Draw a horizontal line from the left margin to the
right margin until it snaps.
55. Position the cursor directly over the new line and
56. In the Modify Item dialog, select 2 points as the
Line Width from the pull-down. Accept the defaults for
Style (Solid) and Line Color (Black) and click "OK".
57. Enter a y-coordinate of 752 points in the Measurements
58. This is a close-up of the page footer and horizontal
rule. By now you should realize the advantages of using
margin guides and page guides in combination with "Snap
to Guides" for the positioning of objects as you
draw them. You make fewer trips to the Measurements
59. The left-hand page of the A-Master A spread is now
complete. The next thing is to copy all the objects
(except one) and paste them on the right-hand page of