Clipping Paths From Corel® PHOTO-PAINT®
Part Two: Load The EPS File Into Illustrator®
And Save Path
1. Open the previously exported EPS image file into
2. Using the Selection Tool, drag a marquee around the
3. Click Object > Ungroup (when the EPS file
is created, all objects are grouped). Then select the
clipping path with the Selection Tool. Click Edit
> Copy to copy the path into memory.
4. If you want to port the path to Photoshop®
and it is not already loaded, launch it now.
Note: If you only want to port the path to Photoshop
and not save the path as a vector file for editing in
either Macromedia® FreeHand®
or CorelDRAW®, you can skip step 5.
5. Click File > New. Then click Edit >
Paste to paste the path by itself in a new vector
file. Next click File > Save and choose "Illustrator
EPS" as the file type. Then enter a file name of