Part One: Transfer from Corel PHOTO-PAINT® to
1. First open the image in Corel PHOTO-PAINT. The image
and clipping path have to be exported as an EPS file.
2. Load an existing path or create a new one. If this
is a new path, be sure to save it to disk before proceeding.
3. Click File > Export, then choose "Encapsulated
PostScript (EPS)" as the file type and click "Save"...
4. You may get a warning for a selection mask if you
have one in the file. Click "OK"
5. You may also get a warning that the path and bitmap
objects will be combined into one object. Click "OK"
6. Fill out the dialog box. Under "Clipping",
make sure to check "Save" and choose "Image
enclosed by Path". Then check "Crop image
to mask/path when saving" and click "OK".
The EPS file is now exported...
Here To Continue...